Greetings! Any motorcyclists here?

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Personally I don't see a thing wrong with listening to your favorite playlist while enjoyin riding the bike. Plus a 500+ mile trip with no music? Plz! I mean its a must have

Sent from my rooted D2

OP
ripshod

ripshod

Reaction score
I myself am looking for a bar mount that will fit my droid my vrod.
If you just want to use it to stream music and you don't need to see it or push any buttons, that should do fine. If you want to have it out where you can see it and push any buttons, you might want to check out Ram Mounts. They have wonderful stuff which you can surely make work for you. I'll be using their system to mount their Aqua Box to my clutch reservoir to hold my Droid2. I ride in all weather so I need to protect my Droid.

Presently it looks as if I will most likely just mount a 12v outlet on the bike and route wiring up to the front of the tank and place the phone in my tank bag so it can stay charged with whichever blutooth system I decide to mount in my helmet.
That should work. There are lots of specialty aftermarket products out there for just that kind of thing.

Already a couple companies selling blutooth systems already installed in the helmets with speakers and mic
I have a Nolan N-103 helmet that has a slot for a proprietary Bluetooth plug-in module with speakers and a mic but I think I'll be getting the universal fit Sena SMH10. It looks like a quality piece of gear.

Last edited:

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
Me and my 09' Vrod Muscle. Welcome to the forums. :)

67810_10150102912461204_521596203_7359306_2701489_n.jpg

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Looks like that bike offers a comfy ride. Maybe only thing above on comfort would be a sport cruiser. Got some power at the rear wheel it looks like too. I'm use to croch rockets myself but that looks good

Sent from my rooted D2

OP
ripshod

ripshod

Reaction score
What is a sport cruiser? The ST1300 is a sport-tourer, v-4 shaft drive. Smooth as silk with an 8-gallon gas tank and an electric push-button windshield. It doesn't get any more comfortable than that.

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
Looks like that bike offers a comfy ride. Maybe only thing above on comfort would be a sport cruiser. Got some power at the rear wheel it looks like too. I'm use to croch rockets myself but that looks good

Sent from my rooted D2

If you were commenting on me, they technically place it in the category of "Power Cruiser" though it's not that much of a cruiser IMO. I mean it can be, but it's so damn much fun to get on it hard all the time cruising just isn't in it's DNA with the liquid cooled Porsche designed engine, it loves to rev high. I have a Power Commander 5, TAB dual exhaust, Progressive suspension and some other mods as well. It will do just over 11 seconds in the 1/4mi, 114hp and 85tq at the 240mm wheel according to my dyno sheet, not bad for a heavy bike. :) Next stop...stealth 60hp Boss Noss nitrous with window switch and WOT switch, that'll put some pep in her step. Haha.

Last edited:

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well I consider a sport cruiser to be a luxury bike or cruising bike kinda just like you described. Anything made for comfort and long rides with built in luxury is what I consider a sport cruiser. Crotch rockets are the performance bikes but you sacrifice comfort especially on your wrists

Sent from my rooted D2

OP
ripshod

ripshod

Reaction score
Well I consider a sport cruiser to be a luxury bike or cruising bike kinda just like you described. Anything made for comfort and long rides with built in luxury is what I consider a sport cruiser. Crotch rockets are the performance bikes but you sacrifice comfort especially on your wrists

Sent from my rooted D2

The term for those is Tourer. That's a Gold Wing or BMW K1200LT. The big touring V-twins baggers are called Touring Cruisers. The Honda ST1300, Yamaha FJR1300, Kawasaki Concours and BWM RT's and ST's are Sport Tourers. Sport tourers have all of the range, cargo capacity and smoothness of a tourer but they lean way over like a sport bike.

If you ride a sport bike the right way, there is no weight on the wrists. If your wrists hurt, you're doing it wrong. A sore back is a whole different matter.

titans1

Reaction score
I use my phone bluetooth on my bike. I also use it as gps. You can make your own custom mount

sent from the org droid

Pjohn91

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
What got dropped? Got ripped on for what?

Someone posted that a B-king was faster than a 'Busa. I assume that the poster deleted it.

I didn't delete anything but I'm not sure what got dropped so...

As for the B king beating a Busa...what do you think the King is?? After the mods done to my bike I am only down about 10bhp, the biggest difference is the aerodynamics. I never said it was faster topped out but the torque delivery of the King is better and hole shot acceleration is better as a result. The only difference in the power-plant is the airbox and the exhaust..the engine is exactly the same gen 2 1340cc.
YES, you are 100% correct when you say the rider makes the difference! It doesn't matter what you have if you don't know how to ride it.

There is no ego here, you would most likely give me a spanking if you are a riding a Busa and we went down the 1/4 mile. I will fully admit I am not a racer but you better not mess up cause I will be right there!!:)

It is funny how people respond to comments on the forums..I am not bashing the Hayabusa at all, I love that bike. I just love my King more.:icon_ nana:

Last edited:

Pjohn91

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
It's good to B-King!!!

It will eat a Busa to about 120 then the aerodynamics of the Busa will let er go...

down a tooth up front and up two in back, better hold on :icon_ banana:

No it wont! Your funny. I have risen the bking and it ain't no busa period. You wouldn't even be close to me.

sent from the org droid

This is so not true, take it out of B mode and ride it again:rofl3:

Pjohn91

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
Welcome to the forum.........

Well since we are showing off our bikes....... here is my husband's custom Victory Kingpin (we actually have two Victorys)

I don't usually like the big cruisers but that looks sweet, I dig those rims.

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
Thanks. Yeah he has everything in the slash design. His foot pegs, the grips the mirrors even the embroidery on his seat. The picture does not do it justice. The paint is a snake skin design that changes colors depending on the direction you are looking at it. I have to say that it is very unique and is pretty sick. He has won a lot of bike contests here in Arizona with it.