Greetings and Salutations!!

BassCliff

Reaction score
Hello good people,

I've just upgraded to a free Motorola Droid. I was 2.5 years overdue for an upgrade and Verizon was giving away refurbished units with my plan. So I pulled the trigger.

It's too bad you can't upgrade your phone without upgrading the bill too.
cus.gif

I'm reading the FAQ before I start asking mundane questions. I'd like to say "thank you" to the contributors for their efforts.

The only app I've installed so far is the free JuiceDefender. It seems to help. I've downloaded the PDF manual from Motorola's site and will go through it too. That's how I roll.
rtfmninja.gif

I look forward to pleasant interactions.
smiley-signs098.gif

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum. I agree on the over price of phones but, its a luxury and I guess we gotta pay for luxury. Lol.
I also have juice defender and it helps with my battery. to some its crap, to others its great. as long as u correctly do ur settings, I think its fine.
have a great day and enjoy

Aloha from Hawaii ... Droid 2 Global

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome tot the community. There is a wealth of knowledge here is the forums. feel free to ask questions and contribute if you can once you learn about the great Android OS. Hope you enjoy the stay

OP
BassCliff

BassCliff

Reaction score
Thanks all. You've got a terrific "how to" section. I'm pretty good with computers (been making a living fixing/installing computers and networks for 25 years) so I hope this phone won't be much different.
Hammer3.gif

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff