Great battery life on thunderbolt

lantzalot

Reaction score
I downloaded the "LTE OnOff" app. Go into the app and choose the drop down menu under "Set preferred network type" and toggle between "CDMA + LTE EvDo auto" (4G when available) and "CDMA auto (PRL)" which is 3G. Good luck!

twmcneil58

Reaction score
Which battery did you buy and what website did you order it from?

Thanks,

Tim

DroidStang

Reaction score
I'll try watchdog see how does, it does use resources, you should just buy from verizon especially if like me my company gets discount so was 34$ for 2750 battery and cover

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

lantzalot

Reaction score
yes, but in this instance, I was on wifi for the majority of the day. I will do a test with 4G only and see how it does. Unfortunately, in my house I don't get a strong cell signal so I'm sure battery life will suffer without wifi activated.

lantzalot

Reaction score
I believe the phone stops charging after it reaches 100% even while it's still on the charger. So if the phone has sat there for a while on the charger it will begin to drain as if it were idle. I've noticed that myself. Have you let the phone/battery drain all the way down to auto shutoff then recharged to 100% to possibly calibrate the battery? Do you have Power Save Mode enabled in phone settings>Power?

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
If you have app killer set to auto kill certain apps, that will drain your battery faster then LTE.

Sent from Tapatalk on Thunderbolt