Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 10 Year Anniversary Edition?

D0TJSP

Reaction score
Okay, before you start saying "you've posted this in the wrong place", I'm new to this website and if you kindly tell me where this should go I'd be happy to take it there.

Also, I've not seen any threads about anything GTA related.

So I've heard that Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 10 Year Anniversary Edition will be out on Android smartphones in the coming months. All I want to know is, do you like it? I mean, I know it's not out yet but do you like the idea of another Anniversary Edition and what else would you like added to it (like Social Club features etc.). Again, I will apologise if this is in the wrong place

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
With it being in the Games section, you're fine.

Now, I like the idea of them bringing the GTA series to Android, but I would prefer to have a good sized screen to get the full affect of it. Anything bigger than 4.3/4.5 would be good for a game like that.

OP
D0TJSP

D0TJSP

Reaction score
cobravnm13 said:
Anything bigger than 4.3/4.5 would be good for a game like that.

I agree. A tablet would be ideal for that sort of game. I hope it has some sort of online features as well, even if it is just looking at your Social Club mates' scores and stuff

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
I agree. A tablet would be ideal for that sort of game. I hope it has some sort of online features as well, even if it is just looking at your Social Club mates' scores and stuff

I'm not sure if it'll have that option but it would be a good thing to have. Vice City wasn't a "social" game so it's a 50/50 chance, there.

OP
D0TJSP

D0TJSP

Reaction score
cobravnm13 said:
I'm not sure if it'll have that option but it would be a good thing to have. Vice City wasn't a "social" game so it's a 50/50 chance, there.

I know what you mean, it would be cool enough just in single player but we'll have to see what Rockstar do with it :D