GPS issues.

jkcsho

Reaction score
For some reason my gps has stopped working correctly. Usually I can reboot and it will work for a while. But this morning it wont work @ all. Ne ideas?

OP
J

jkcsho

Reaction score
Got the gps 2 work but it takes a long to get a fix on the sat's. Then its not very accurate. Ne ideas?

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Got the gps 2 work but it takes a long to get a fix on the sat's. Then its not very accurate. Ne ideas?

Try "Faster Fix" from the Play Store.

mordocai

Reaction score
Similar Issues

I have had the same problem with the stock ROM on my phone, just switched yesterday to Steel Droid and was hoping that'd help fix my issue :(. I'm guessing this is a hardware issue. When I took it into a verizon store, they just had me remove the battery and put it back in. This usually gets it to work for me, though I did have one time that it just wouldn't work no matter what. So far, it has been working fine on my steel droid.

orlobartholomew

Reaction score
I have had the same problem with the stock ROM on my phone, just switched yesterday to Steel Droid and was hoping that'd help fix my issue :(. I'm guessing this is a hardware issue. When I took it into a verizon store, they just had me remove the battery and put it back in. This usually gets it to work for me, though I did have one time that it just wouldn't work no matter what. So far, it has been working fine on my steel droid.

Thanks for the tip! Steel Droid 4.8 for D3 is by far the most stable custom ROM I have used -- But last night, I could not get GPS working at all. I rebooted several times to no avail. This morning I shut the phone down, removed the battery, put the battery back in, and fired it up. GPS is back online!