Got the Inc, and LOVE it!

rsarno

Reaction score
My wife and I just received them about 1hr ago, played a bit and are already in love. We have both had moto droids and iphones, and this phone's first impression is way better than both!!

The moto Droid, we loved it! But it took a bit to let it grow on us, then we couldnt be separated with it. But with this Inc, right out of the box we are in love!! The size, the feel, the speed of screens, the flow of Sense, everything!

The camera is AMAZING!

One quirk, my wife would like a keyboard that has the happy face, similar to the moto droid factory keyboard. Is that possible?

Also im not big on the numbers built into the keyboard like this one. Im guessing it will be pretty easy to change that though?

cant comment on the battery life yet (i do have the seido extended tho) but i must say the signal sucks. Not the way it displays the bars, which also sucks ... standing in a spot outside where i always stand while calling people .. i had no service 3 times on the dInc. Hopefully this is a fluke, but i doubt it.

ill end up spending $99 on that damn service extender i guess, because no way am i giving this gorgeous thing up.

OP
R

rsarno

Reaction score
oh, also she has tasked me with finding the "DROIDDDDDD" ringtone :(

i found one online but it was lo quality. Can anyone share the HQ file? or a link to it?

thx

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid Forums. I think you'll have to think a little bit higher for that extender. If I recall correctly its more like 150.00, but maybe it's gone down.

Glad you're enjoying your Incredible. It's kind of funny how you say it worked right out of the box, I felt the same way about the Droid and I came from Blackberry. Oh, there was a huge learning curve for sure but as far as being a solid dependable phone I felt that immediately. I knew I wasn't going back to a Storm.

Check out your signal issue in other areas too. It could be a cell tower issue, you never know. Verizon will write up a ticket and check it out for you.

quest7

Reaction score
My wife and I just received them about 1hr ago, played a bit and are already in love. We have both had moto droids and iphones, and this phone's first impression is way better than both!!

The moto Droid, we loved it! But it took a bit to let it grow on us, then we couldnt be separated with it. But with this Inc, right out of the box we are in love!! The size, the feel, the speed of screens, the flow of Sense, everything!

The camera is AMAZING!

One quirk, my wife would like a keyboard that has the happy face, similar to the moto droid factory keyboard. Is that possible?

Also im not big on the numbers built into the keyboard like this one. Im guessing it will be pretty easy to change that though?

cant comment on the battery life yet (i do have the seido extended tho) but i must say the signal sucks. Not the way it displays the bars, which also sucks ... standing in a spot outside where i always stand while calling people .. i had no service 3 times on the dInc. Hopefully this is a fluke, but i doubt it.

ill end up spending $99 on that damn service extender i guess, because no way am i giving this gorgeous thing up.
Try downloading the zedge app from the market, for the Droid ringtone. And the smilies should be under the more key, inside the text messages. :icon_ banana: