Messeges: 12%
Dialer: 2%
Android Core Apps: 1%
Voice Calls: 13%
WiFi: 12%
Phone Idle: 5%

drew96dawg

Reaction score
That's odd... I'd like to know how much screen time you're getting and on what brightness setting before I bother going into the verizon store

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

yearn2burn

Reaction score
Ok it says:

Internet: 38%
Android System: 14%
Messeges: 12%
Dialer: 2%
Android Core Apps: 1%
Voice Calls: 13%
WiFi: 12%
Phone Idle: 5%

Could you install the Better Battery Stats app? It will give incredible detail, both numerically and graphically.

cowboys9srt4

Reaction score
The percentage of battery use adds up to 97% but anyways keep us posted, I've had the thunderbolt since the day it came out and I can't wait to pick up the dna

OP
P

pwrdbykyank

Reaction score
That app is a pay app, so ya lol dont wanna throw away 3 bucks just to run it once which i would never use again. Today i was stuck in traffic for an hour since there was an accident on the freeway, so i had my navigation running in the back, i also had the web browser open running an online police scanner so i could hear whats going on and when they are opening the freeway, so for an hour straight i had the lcd on at full brightness and the battery stayed the same as it was when i had first started (the icon which shows how much u have not the percent of battery that was left). I can honestly say the battery is running great for me on this phone, no complaints what so ever about it.

geoff5093

Reaction score
I'll be interested in hearing more about the battery as well.
14.jpg
It's not very good.

You can last all day if you only use it for a few minutes every 1-2 hours, but if you use it for 20-30 minutes at once (on the train, waiting for a friend, etc.) it will go down 15%+ just by surfing the web, and will get really warm.

OP
P

pwrdbykyank

Reaction score
I use the phone all day constantly, not just once. Also from that 1 hour screen being on, the phone did not get really warm at all.

billcows

Reaction score
I'm a average user and get about 5 hours out of the battery. That's using facebook Twitter and checking mail. About 4 calls around two minutes each.

drew96dawg

Reaction score
That's horrible. Im a power user and I can kill this droid 2 in about an hour and a half but usually get around 5 hours

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Though the s4 pro is am efficient processor, you are only going to be able to get so much out of a 2200 mah battery on lte with a screen like that. May want to invest in a portable battery pack.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

rumblee1

Reaction score
On bionic now, getting the note 2 Thursday. Just wondering why, after the thunderbolt fiasco, would you get such a high tech device with such a teenie power supply. Not to mention sealed. And only 16 gig. No card slot. Really, why waste your money on this thing.