Got my HTC Droid DNA

geoff5093

Reaction score
On bionic now, getting the note 2 Thursday. Just wondering why, after the thunderbolt fiasco, would you get such a high tech device with such a teenie power supply. Not to mention sealed. And only 16 gig. No card slot. Really, why waste your money on this thing.
It's a shame, really. Everything else about this phone besides the battery and memory (although to a lesser extent) is amazing. The Note 2 is a great phone, but I prefer the look and durability of the DNA, and the DNA is the perfect size IMO.

drew96dawg

Reaction score
In the real world memory and battery are the only things that really matter which is why Im choosing to wait for the note 2

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

rumblee1

Reaction score
Amen. Especially when you consider all that the note 2 can do. Also keep in mind that the dna was built without an sd slot and only 16 gigs of memory, and a small sealed battery for one thing - - PROFIT. I can't imagine what I'd do when my phone quit, had no way to charge, and no way to swap out a battery.

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
+1 N2 Lets do this!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using the Droid Forums App

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I'm so ready for the note 2... But really it's such a shame that the DNA has those 2 major flaws in my opinion because it's really a nice phone

°BK's pure G-Nex°

OP
P

pwrdbykyank

Reaction score
I dunno bout you guys but ill never buy samsung again, every samsung phone i had always was laggy and glitchy and software just did not go with the hardware, even on my damn $3000 samsung led 3d tv software sucks on it. Terrible, my SG3 sucked, home button laggy, going from one thing to another always laggy i swapped phones out 3 times still had speaker issue with the damn thing, ugh so over samsung. I dont know about the people having battery issue but mine works perfect i constantly use it and never have battery issue :)

wardo

Reaction score
I dunno bout you guys but ill never buy samsung again, every samsung phone i had always was laggy and glitchy and software just did not go with the hardware, even on my damn $3000 samsung led 3d tv software sucks on it. Terrible, my SG3 sucked, home button laggy, going from one thing to another always laggy i swapped phones out 3 times still had speaker issue with the damn thing, ugh so over samsung. I dont know about the people having battery issue but mine works perfect i constantly use it and never have battery issue :)

Wow. Haven't heard anything like this from the 10-15 people I know that own samsung phones.

I can admit to their first generation blue ray sucking balls. But I've owned 4 samsung tvs in the last 6 years, not a single issue.

tap a talka thingy

OP
P

pwrdbykyank

Reaction score
i guess its my luck then lol everything samsung i owned sucked. The tv lcd quality is great, but the second i try to go through its apps and built in wifi crap, wow takes 15-20 minutes to get anywhere. Ive never had problems with HTC tho, i guess im just an HTC guy.

rumblee1

Reaction score
Oh, agreed. No question. But HTC had to cut costs. Only trouble is its the buyer who pays for it. Moto did the same thing. I've had my upgrade for a while but put off buying because I heard moto was coming out with the droid maxx hd. When it came out, you have a solid phone, great battery, but a year old OS. And as far as upgrades, I don't want to have you do a fdr every time I get one. That's what killed my droid X, and bionic.

OP
P

pwrdbykyank

Reaction score
yep, by far since my rezound i had not been happy with any other phone, now i am happy once again with this one. The only thing im waiting for is for the j butterfly to release in japan so i can order the back cover (in red) and the small board which holds the cameras and Micro SD card (since the j butterfly in japan has sd card support) and pop em on my dna and finally have sd card support and the nice red gloss back :)

Sherry

Reaction score
yep, by far since my rezound i had not been happy with any other phone, now i am happy once again with this one. The only thing im waiting for is for the j butterfly to release in japan so i can order the back cover (in red) and the small board which holds the cameras and Micro SD card (since the j butterfly in japan has sd card support) and pop em on my dna and finally have sd card support and the nice red gloss back :)

Okay, had NOT heard this before. Please keep us posted, would like to do this too!!!!! Thanks pwrdbykyank!!