Got FRG22 this morning but

lauriep

Reaction score
Flash 10.1 is not showing up in the market, nor was I able to get it from Adobe. What's up?

rlfitz

Reaction score
try powering the phone off/on. worked for me when flash didnt show up at first for me, when i did the update.

Flandry

Reaction score
I have the same issue. Just had FRG22D pushed to my Droid and Flash Player won't appear in the market. Neither cycling power nor doing a battery pull has helped.

Riley

Reaction score
I got it as well.....and maybe I am dreaming, but I can see all the root files on my phone now in Astro....not the SD card, but all the internal system files.....maybe I just never noticed that before?

Hero_Sky

Reaction score
I'm hesitant in upgrading... I've already updated from the previous update, and I'm rooted. I'm going to wait for a few more days to see what people are saying.

crf69

Reaction score
frg22d....installed flash 10.1......wow......i can view **** i couldnt before.....holy yes!

keiichi25

Reaction score
Do a search on this forum, I believe there was a mentioning for those who can't see the flash update that they may have to force Market to clear a cache and rescan.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
OP
L

lauriep

Reaction score
I powered off and back on but still no luck. Waited for about an hour and then, there it was!

Flandry

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice! I had a hectic day and didn't get to play with things. After reading this, I tried the market before doing anything else, and there it was.

Games work great. Videos? Well not so much. They play. But most I've looked at so far are jerky.

iPirate

Reaction score
You arent missing out on anything... I haven't found a use for flash yet. Hulu doesnt work, abc is "enhanced for mobile" games work half ass... -_-

Flandry

Reaction score
Actually, I'm enjoying the games part. They're small, and there can be little issues in some. But the one's I've played so far work really we'll.