Google Wave

Hockey4jack

Reaction score
Do you guys think there will be an app for google wave? That would be great.

Inundated

Reaction score
I don't know if Google Wave is meant to HAVE an app. It looks like they're basing it in the web browser, and since Android does HTML5, it should work just as it does in a desktop browser.

There's a mention of APIs, so maybe there's a future need for apps to use that API. If there is, considering that Wave is a Google product, Android would probably be first in line.

Guja

Reaction score
It doesn't work very well on my Motorola milestone. How is it on Droid?

backlash

Reaction score
I have a wave account, but have not really utlized google wave.............what's so great about it?

Guja

Reaction score
Me and my friends use it when we are working on some project together, or something similar. It's great, because we all edit it at the same time, ...

mitchb2

Reaction score
I have a wave account, but have not really utlized google wave.............what's so great about it?

I finally got around to checking it out yesterday. It's kind of cool. The best way I can describe it is like IM, but with several parties involved. You can see what the others are typing as they type, and you can drag-and-drop content into the Wave on the fly.

Everyone else I know looked at it, was baffled, and blew it off. I imagine that once it reaches the final release Google will be better about giving a good presentation of how it works.

I have 24 invites left if anyone is interested.

lschmitt

Reaction score
I've had Google Wave for about a month now, got an invite from the art guy at work. To be honest, I haven't really used it at all. I only have one person on it other than me. I have invites if anyone wants to try it out. What do you guys think about Wave?