Google Voice Issues

demandred

Reaction score
All,

I am running into a very strange issue with Google Voice. I have had this working for months now and all of a sudden it will not.

I have Google Voice setup to ask me every time I make a call, whether I want to use my Google voice number, or my cell number. I need this to work because this is a work phone and I give my non-work contacts my Google Voice number. I do not want them to have my work number.

For some reason now, when Google Voice asks me which number to choose, I can choose one but then it will ask me again, over and over. I cannot make a call unless I turn this feature off. I have tried uninstalling Google Voice using Titanium Backup, rebooting and then reinstalling the inverted Google Voice (v4.2.28) from this thread.

Unfortunatly, none of this has helped. Has anyone else ran into this problem? Any suggestions on how to fix it?

I am running Liberty 1.5 on a D2 with no themes installed.

Thanks!
David

OP
demandred

demandred

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion Prime. Unfortunately, clearing the dalvik-cache did not help.

OP
demandred

demandred

Reaction score
Anyone else have any ideas? This is driving me crazy. At this point I can't use google voice the way I want to.

If I get desperate enough I may wipe everything and start over, but that would just be a HUGE pain in the butt.

OP
demandred

demandred

Reaction score
I thought someone might eventually say that. I am preparing for that now, but man...i just got my phone like I wanted it.