Google shows off Motorola Tablet running Honeycomb

J

JohnDroid

motorola-tablet1.jpg

These past couple of days have been flooded with amazing news. Things in the Android world are getting more and more exciting. We are going to have a flood of news for you today... but first up we've got something huge. Andy Rubin attended the D: Get Into Mobile Conference and he brought goodies.

He brought the Nexus S but that was so yesterday ;) Today, the big thing is the 10" tablet that he brought with him. This tablet is manufactured by Motorola and is running Honeycomb. Honeycomb looks substantially different then what we've seen from Android in the past and features a new version of vector based Google Maps that appears to run even faster. The tablet also features an NVidia dual core CPU.

This tablet looks like what we've all been waiting for and expecting from the "2nd" generation tablets.

You can check out the full article at PCMag.com and they include 15 pretty blurry pictures. We've mirrored the good ones of the tablet here.

You can read our article with a full video of the event here as well: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...-hands-honeycomb-motorola-android-tablet.html

Don't forget the Android Tablet Forum at Android Tablet Forum. We break all the latest tablet news there and discuss them with the community, so be sure to visit!

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
This may be my first tablet!!

Sent from somewhere...

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
There we go... I do believe, THIS is what I've been waiting for.

Now the real waiting begins. My guess (pulled from the dark crevasses of my butt) estimates that this thing is hitting the streets in spring. Any later, and I'm punching somebody.

DroidMastar2

Reaction score
I think I am in love... I forsee me being broke over the next three months... Just ordered a new alienware laptop... As soon as the new teg2 phone releases on verizon I'm on it. And when this tablet releases I'm on it... I love technology, gonna need another job to support the addiction tho, lol.