Google Play Music Free album of the week 9/28/15

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I've been slowly building free music weekly through google play as they sell one album free every week, sometimes it's good music, sometimes it's not.

this week it's

Pink Floyd wish you were here.
muqc7g6VtSCfQ7HdbX-ODU1j-7WdLE4d_Vom_KXM68LbLbo9kfXVncEkQlYA7e1Cd38sm1CPDw=w300-rw

I check every week and have got tons of albums either free or at an incredible discount.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I pay them monthly, so these deals don't mean a whole lot to me, but I'm glad to see them offering up some pretty good music at times.

OP
liftedplane

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I pay them monthly, so these deals don't mean a whole lot to me, but I'm glad to see them offering up some pretty good music at times.
I pay monthly as well, however downloading these free deals means should I every decide not to pay I'll keep this music while losing all access.

OP
liftedplane

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm the same way. I don't pay monthly just yet but I plan to sooner or later.
it is 1000% worth it... I just kept having issues with it falling on the wrong date so I finally let it cancel and renewed on the first (when I get my VA) and haven't had a problem sense.

being able to just listen to almost ANYTHING I want is worth the $8.62 a month it costs me ($7.99 plus WA state tax, stupid I pay tax on a digital sub, but thems the breaks.)

I used to download music, alot of it.. had over 200gbs of it... some 100+ days worth. and I've still got it.. somewhere I think.

but this is so much easier and honestly better... I'm not a kid anymore and paying for 1 cd a month while getting access to millions of songs is a killer deal.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I despise paying monthly for music and having to use/rely on data to listen to it.
Having said that....wife has paid Spotify. She also has unlimited data.

Tap'n Turbo

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I don't mind it. I can listen to pretty much anything I want whenever I want as long as I've got data. This month is the first month since I got the Note 4 & dropped unlimited data that I've got less than a GB left. Today is the last day of my billing cycle.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
We talk about this all the time.
Lol
Most of the time, I don't know what I want to hear. With the 20GB on my phone I usually just "Shuffle All". Skip what I don't want to hear.
So...when I want to hear some new stuff??? Free Pandora does the trick.
I don't need on demand. I don't listen that way. This is also how I find new music.
Personally tired of being dinged by recurring monthly costs. Seems like everyone wants a few bucks monthly nowadays. Netflix, Hulu, HBO, VZW, Apple, Adobe, Microsoft, the list goes on and on. When will it end? It never will as long as you suckers keep feeding the beast.
Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to gank my wife's Spotify for a bit while I do some work from home stuff this fine Saturday.
;)

Tap'n Turbo