Google Play Error Message

ruck0loc0

Reaction score
I just received a new Galaxy Note 4 for Christmas and google play store is not allowing me to use it. It keeps reading " Unfortunately Google Play Store has stopped". Here is what i have tried so far. I have gone to settings-application manager-all- and i have cleared data as well as clearing data and cache before restarting phone. I have also forced stopped and done the above. I have done a factory reset AND a master factory reset in which i pressed the volume up,home button, and power buttons and wiped data/cache/and reset phone. NOTHING is working! Can somebody please help me, i have only had this phone for about three hours and it's a real headache. Thanks

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
You need to update Google play services. Generally you get a message right away to update that.....

Sounds like side loading it will be best. You'll have to allow outside sources for installs under security in settings and find a source to download it.

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

loadeddiapers

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Xiaomi Mi4i
Happpened to me once after updating ROM. Delete cache and data, uninstall google play update didn't work, message keep appearing. Ended up uninstall play store and reinstall it via sideload.

If I'm not mistaken I need to reinstall Google Account Manage, Google Service Framework, Google Play Services, and Google Play Store. After reinstall and reboot my phone was good to go and message never appear anymore.

Sent from my Redmi2 Prime using Tapatalk

OP
ruck0loc0

ruck0loc0

Reaction score
Update on original post. I left my phone on and plugged in charging while doing something else and it worked out of nowhere. I wondered what happened

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Probably just a Google issue that was fixed...