popcenator

Droid X Rescue Squad
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Kind of interested to see how the squeezable sides pans out. I've read good and bad reviews on the U11.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

rosariorose9

Reaction score
@popcenator you echo my response. I am just waiting to buy that thing because so far it is looking like a winner and I can not wait to make my nexus 6p my backup, my nexus 6 my root/rom phone, and my nexus 5 ....will then be officially retired.

+1 echo. Love my 6P, but the unresolved problem of poor outgoing call quality (which requires me to use the speakerphone so that people can hear me) means I need an upgrade - and the Pixel 2 will almost certainly be it.

wardo

Reaction score
I am looking forward to this phone. Curious about the sizes and only some hands on time will tell. Battery should be solid regardless and I'm assuming that the camera will rock. Front facing speakers with waterproof please!!!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
thank you so much for your help i really appreciate it.....................

Last edited by a moderator:

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
If the latest concepts are true. Then there still will not be wireless charging. The Pixel XL Camera is still the best on the over the S8 in my opinion and with YouTube reviewers. As to the headphone jack disappearing it is not for the water proofing. S8 has earphone Jack and still has waterproofing. I love my Pixel but I miss the use of the S-Pen. If they had a Pixel XL2 Pro with a pen I would be all in.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

xxwabbit

Reaction score
If the latest concepts are true. Then there still will not be wireless charging. The Pixel XL Camera is still the best on the over the S8 in my opinion and with YouTube reviewers. As to the headphone jack disappearing it is not for the water proofing. S8 has earphone Jack and still has waterproofing. I love my Pixel but I miss the use of the S-Pen. If they had a Pixel XL2 Pro with a pen I would be all in.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
I want to stay with Motorola, but want that s-pen. Any rumors if Motorola will ever design one?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

PoojaK

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy c9 pro
pixel-xl-concept-png.77637

One of the most anticipated Android offerings of 2017 has to be whatever Google will be launching in the fall. We fully expect to see a Pixel 2 release this year. We expect to see two devices with rumors pointing towards an LG made larger device and possibly an HTC made smaller device. These devices will likely be announced in October with sales being official a few days later.

The Pixel 2 and Pixel XL 2 will both offer top of the line specs. The smaller device is expected to sport a 4.97" Full HD display, Snapdragon 835 cpu, 4GB of RAM, and a base storage option of 64GB. We may even see dual front facing speakers. We may see the removal of the headphone jack, and will likely not see a dual lens setup on this device. The Pixel 2 is expected to be dust and water resistant with an IP68 rating.

The larger of the two devices will have essentially all the same specs as the smaller, but will feature a 5.99 QHD display and larger battery. Android O will be featured on both devices at launch. The latest rumors suggest both phones will feature a very similar design to the Pixels of last year. These are expected to be pricey devices like we saw last year. The smaller version will likely be around $700 and the larger around $800 at launch. Are any of you holding out for these devices to be released?
Google Pixel 2 is bit expensive but worth buying.