Google Nexus 9 On Sale at Amazon: 16GB for $350 & 32GB for $429

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
nexus9-amazon-sale.jpg

Amazon is having a pretty decent sale on the Google Nexus 9 tablet. Both the 16GB and 32GB versions are on sale for $50 off. This makes the 16GB Nexus 9 only $349.99, while the 32GB version is $429.99. This includes both colored versions of the device (white and black).

At this price, the new Nexus 9 compares favorably to just about any other Android tablet on the market. Here are some links below to grab these deals:
We aren't sure how long this sale will last, so you may want to hurry! Sound off and let us know if you have this tablet and what you think of it.

anewton

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Does anyone know when this might be released in the 4G LTE version, and not just WiFi-only?

anewton

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Nope, says "Pre-order only" :-(

Your point about carriers is also a good one. A Verizon sales tech told me that he didn't think they would be allowed to activate the Nexus 6 or 9's on their network (although I hear the older 7's can be!).

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I went ahead and took a chance on a third one. The first two I bought from Amazon were from before HTC made changes to their build quality, been a few weeks, hopefully they have gone through all that old stock.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I think that is already out, but I am not sure which carrier it works with: Google Nexus 9 LTE 32GB 99HZF002-00 - Best Buy

Best Buy is also having a sale on its 16gb Nexus 9. $100 dollars off. Apparently it's only going on for 4 hours today so you'll have to act fast. (11am -3pm Central time) Details here. 4 Hour Sale
(both are the Wi-Fi version)
$299.99 for the 16gb
$379.99 for the 32gb
(50 bucks less than Amazon's great offer that stormy posted in the OP)

S5 tap'n

Last edited:

cerisecons

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 22 Ultra
Not bad, if my Nexus 10 were not tops with 5.1, I'd look into this.

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
What I hate is how much they charge for these things... An extra 16gb of memory costs $100... really?

You can buy 128GB for that... It is a total ripoff what they charge for 32gb, which when you don't have an SD slot, should be the absolute minimum for a tablet...

I am tempted, but I think I will hold off a couple months and see how the second gen Shield Tablet looks, when it comes out with the X1 chip... That should finally bring desktop performance to the tablet...