HTC Nexus 9 is On Sale Starting at Just $239.40 for the 16GB WiFi Model

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
N9-grid1-1600.jpg

Update: It looks like these deals are for today only, so you may want to hurry!

Here's a pretty phenomenal deal from HTC on the Google Nexus 9 Android tablet. HTC themselves are selling the tab at a discounted price of just $239.40 for the 16GB WiFi model, and $287.40 for the 32GB WiFi version. This is a pretty phenomenal price on one of the highest rated Android tablets on the planet. Its original price when it first launched ranged from $399 to $479, so these are some pretty steep discounts. Here's a recap of the juicy specs:
  • 8.9 2048x1536p display
  • Tegra K1 processor
  • 2 GB of RAM,
  • 8 MP rear camera
  • 1.6 MP front shooter
  • 6700 mAh battery
This hot new sale suggests that HTC might be blowing out inventory. Could Google be getting ready to release a new Android tablet this year to coincide with the launch of Android 6.0 Marshmallow? It wouldn't be too surprising if they did.

Right now (as of the time of this post), HTC only has a black version of the 16GB Nexus 9 in stock, and only a white version of the 32GB Nexus 9. Here's a link to grab this offer: Buy the Nexus 9 | HTC United States

Last edited:

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I've thought about getting one, but I have both Nexus 7 versions and dusted the 2013 version off yesterday because my Note 5 crapped out (replacement will be here today) and will probably put it back on the table somewhere when I get my replacement.

tyson1

Reaction score
was going to pick one up, but too slow. Their all sold out.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
I already have a tablet. It's called the Nexus 6. :p