Google music

DROID11

Reaction score
Is there any way to upload music that is stored on my phones storage directly to google musics cloud as part of my 20,000 song allotment? I find it very frustrating to use a PC for anything but work at this day and she and prefer my phone, tablet, and google TV. I have full discographys on my phone memory card as well as my tablet that I really don't want to have to load to my PC then load to google. Any way to do that?

KingTee

Reaction score
No the only way is thru the pc.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using DroidForums

nikecar

Reaction score
I'd rather have a fast forward button

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.

REMilk

Reaction score
That would turn it into another Napster.

I do not agree with this statement. Napster was for the 'sharing' including the downloading of music; Google Music stores the music in the cloud for your personal use. Unless you share your ID/Password or 'hackers' your music is not available for everyone to download.

REMilk

Reaction score
No the only way is thru the pc.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using DroidForums

Yes it would be nice if you could upload directly from your phone, it is quite easy to use a PC. Just attach the phone to the USB cable and enable it as a data device, that is one your explorer can access, then upload in this manner.

Bob

jimpetey

Reaction score
That's just it. They wouldn't want you to have the ability to give people passwords, and give them free music to download. It would happen. And the music industry would be in another uproar.