Google Music is driving me nuts...

hondaguy520

Reaction score
Maybe song #649 has a problem that is causing the issue?

so i went to check that folder with that album that it was stuck on ... turns out it wont let me delete that folder, says i dont have permission? when i do... so i cut it and paste it out of my music folder...and google music is continuing to upload!!!!! omgosh i cant tell you how happy i am, ive been trying to fix that for months .. thank you so much..thats what i get for torrenting music lol

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't even use the cloud storage, I have enough space on my Nexus to just put it on there normally so if I'm in a spotty area I'm good. I have about 200songs which is more than enough for me. Even on my OG and Drodi 3 I'd just delete the songs I don't find myself using anymore.

LuvMusic

Reaction score
so i went to check that folder with that album that it was stuck on ... turns out it wont let me delete that folder, says i dont have permission? when i do... so i cut it and paste it out of my music folder...and google music is continuing to upload!!!!! omgosh i cant tell you how happy i am, ive been trying to fix that for months .. thank you so much..thats what i get for torrenting music lol

Actually just a guess and I'm glad it led you to a solution. DancingNexus

OP
BCrawford

BCrawford

Reaction score
Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I ended up deleting all the music from my phone and downloading through the cloud. This cleared up the double song issue and allowed me to keep all my ratings. I'm not crazy about this option, but we'll see how it works. I have noticed when I have 4g streaming is amazing, almost no wait. But if I'm only getting 3g streaming is a pain in the ass. It has gotten stuck a few times trying to stream the song and ends up killing my battery pretty fast if I don't stop it. If i want to try poweramp, I'm guessing I'll have to move some music on my phone?(I'm assuming it wouldn't be able to read from musics cached or downloaded folder. I'll give it a shot. Thanks again guys!