Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Google Music event live today at 5 p.m. EST / 2 p.m. PST (Event Over)

Google's Google Music event is slated for this afternoon in Los Angeles, and we all are invited. We can all watch it here youtube.com/android at 5 p.m. EST/2 p.m. PST for all the details.

Last edited:
OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
[video=youtube;DLPFI5YsIks]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLPFI5YsIks&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Their library is so neat and organized, makes mine look like a wind blown street side magazine stand...

Tillmorn

Reaction score
I love Google Music. I've successfully retired my Zune Pass in favor of uploading my library to the cloud. However, I've had a small problem where a couple of albums have either disappeared entirely or lost a handful of songs. Not exactly sure how that managed to happen.

IIGood

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
I got the email yesterday from Google regarding the update for Google Music. When I first heard of the concept I was excited...I was hoping for a cloud and a store. Initially when the store wasn't available, I was a bit disappointed. Now that it is around, I'm still not impressed. The prices appear to be higher than Amazon...I think i'll stick with Amazon's service for now. Maybe let Google Music come out of it's infancy.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

idk5

Reaction score
i don't know what to call it but the music section of the market is online now and i am checking it out, and looking at the prices right now i am liking them.
they still need to expand the music but i don't think that's going to be a problem. what i want to find out is if i can put in on my computer