google maps questions

JoeStoppable

Reaction score
My first question, is why does my google maps gps not work, like it'll say I'm like a couple blocks away from where I am.

Also is there a way to get a live streaming traffic feed with info on why there is a traffic jam?

Last question, is there a way to change the voice that comes out when u are doing the google maps turn by turn direction thing.

gatorbait

Reaction score
My first question, is why does my google maps gps not work, like it'll say I'm like a couple blocks away from where I am.

Also is there a way to get a live streaming traffic feed with info on why there is a traffic jam?

Last question, is there a way to change the voice that comes out when u are doing the google maps turn by turn direction thing.

1) Make sure your GPS is turned on and that you are in an area that has a clean line of sight to the sky.

2) No. The only thing available is the traffic layer in maps.

3) Not really. You can change it to a voice with an English accent though by changing the language settings.

OP
JoeStoppable

JoeStoppable

Reaction score
Ok thanks. Do u happen to know than if there are any good traffic apps for southern california?

gatorbait

Reaction score
Can't say I do, but you have my condolences for having to deal with SoCal traffic.