Google Maps 4.0 Update

knotbeerdan

Reaction score
No but they can get the location of your PC from your ISP. Not exactly sure on how but that is why when you open google maps and do a search it automatically shows results in your area

jsprake1

Reaction score
Can't seem to get someone elses favorites out of my layers after accidentally adding it to my layers???any help???

jbernard703

Reaction score
Has anyone tried to add a pic to their Buzz on the Droid. When i try to add a picture from the gallery i crop it to the allowed size but when i hit save I stay in gallery. I would think i would return to Buzz to post. Any help with this would be nice.

toxik

Reaction score
Has anyone tried to add a pic to their Buzz on the Droid. When i try to add a picture from the gallery i crop it to the allowed size but when i hit save I stay in gallery. I would think i would return to Buzz to post. Any help with this would be nice.

same here, my roomate has a nexus and his worked fine, wtf?

armeddroid

Reaction score
word
changed out my profile under settings
i am not seeing GBUZZ on my gmail (home pc or laptop), yet
but i did see where i did change my settings on showing my full name and pics but after i saved the changes, i did go to a screen that showed all my latest BUZZ posts.
There is another spot right there you can edit your BUZZ profiles.

Cowpoke

Reaction score
I can post pictures now but I couldnt yesterday. I had the same issue, when in maps and doing a post it would send me to gallery, I would crop a pic and.....nothing would happen.

Now it all works, but buzz is now showing up in my gmail too, soooo maybe it wont work until Google adds this to your gmail?

Cowpoke

Reaction score
I didn't really want my full name to show up, but apparently you cant change that. I changed my profile to not use first/last but it still posts it.

ezekiel2000

Reaction score
I can post pictures now but I couldnt yesterday. I had the same issue, when in maps and doing a post it would send me to gallery, I would crop a pic and.....nothing would happen.

Now it all works, but buzz is now showing up in my gmail too, soooo maybe it wont work until Google adds this to your gmail?

Pics has been working for me since the beginning. I still don't have BUZZ in my gmail.

Cowpoke

Reaction score

Pics has been working for me since the beginning. I still don't have BUZZ in my gmail.

Well so much for my theory then.

iPirate

Reaction score
Pics worked for me yesterday and this morning I had buzz in my email

Scribble

Reaction score
I want Buzz in my email! :(

I'm always the last to get cool stuff!!!! :(

(We need a temper tantrum smiley.)