Google checkout beware!

micp1480

Reaction score
I have lost money attempting to load paid programs using GOOGLE CHECTOUT. I have found that I am not alone on this, that many are having their cards debited and software not to download. Am I making this up, hell no, just google, google checkout and read the night mares. I actual had a developer from of one of the programs call me, he sent me links to related to this issue. I will tell you that I refuse to buy one more paid program. If I have to go back to my Blackberry, then that is what I will do, for I am not a self made millionaire. I Never had one ounce of problems with PayPal. I am posting this so others won't lose money as I did.

MICP1480

ch0sen0ne

Reaction score
I think that Droid + only free apps is still way better than a BB.

I haven't bought any apps because I don't want to sign up for a google checkout account yet and haven't found an app that I need that a free one doesnt do instead.

hobby31

Reaction score
micp1480: Sorry to here about your experiences. I have purchased about 20 apps from the android market and have not had any problems except from my bank that would block foreign purchases but after I call them it would go through. I've never really had any problem with google checkout. Could you list what apps or developers the purchases were for?

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
god-kills-kitten-troll.jpg

for their sake...