Google calendar

coffeeguzzler

Reaction score
Hello,
I have a BlackBerry and a mac, and am about to jump ship from the BlackBerry to an Android phone (probably Droid X) and have some questions about Google calendar; what do I do to sync the phone to the google calendar? Can I make changes to the calendar from the phone? And can I view my wife's schedule from my phone, if she has her own google calendar? Sorry to be such a newbie, but I am clueless with how that works. Viewing each other's schedules on the mac is occasionally glitchy (she'll make a change on her screen and calendar, but sometimes I am unable to see the change; a little distressing!)

DeadlyAP1

Reaction score
Hello,
I have a BlackBerry and a mac, and am about to jump ship from the BlackBerry to an Android phone (probably Droid X) and have some questions about Google calendar; what do I do to sync the phone to the google calendar? Can I make changes to the calendar from the phone? And can I view my wife's schedule from my phone, if she has her own google calendar? Sorry to be such a newbie, but I am clueless with how that works. Viewing each other's schedules on the mac is occasionally glitchy (she'll make a change on her screen and calendar, but sometimes I am unable to see the change; a little distressing!)

You wont have to do anything but log into your google account for it to synch. Whatever you change on the phone will be updarted real time with the PC version vice versa. And, as long as your wife shares her calendar with your account, you can view hers as well. Then, you guys can send each other invitations for events as well :)

OP
C

coffeeguzzler

Reaction score
So I'll be able to view her calendar both on my phone and on the computer?

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I use a Mac and the corporate email, K9 email and Google calendar. Everything syncs just fine with my phone and Mac Book Pro.

Mike