Google calendar syncs not all events

hjadkup

Reaction score
All the events in my google calendar do not sync with my Droid X calendar (my gmail calendar thus google calendar). Recent events do and but not all of those from a couple of months back do. What does transfer from google calendar to my phone from past months are recurring events.

Any ideas why this happens and how to fix it?

Last edited:
OP
H

hjadkup

Reaction score
All the events in my google calendar do not sync with my Droid X calendar (my gmail calendar thus google calendar). Recent events do and but not all of those from a couple of months back do. What does transfer from google calendar to my phone from past months are recurring events.

Any ideas why this happens and how to fix it?

kristine1991

Reaction score
I am having the same problem, most of my events on my google calendar are synced, but I have one calendar that most of the items are not syncing. The events use to be on my driod calendar, and most were added on the driod. I am unsure how or why this is a problem.

Additionally the calender is shared with my husband (has always been shared, not something new) and all events show up under his calendar.

All events are showing on the web when I look at google calendar.

I have cold booted the device, as well as tried to re-sync via the calendar settings (where you have the sync and view icons) & phone settings via my email account "sync calendar" where you have the option to sync contacts and sync gmail.

arizona

Reaction score
i have gemini calendar app,iy was working great until a cpouple of days ago when i did a software upgrade now i get no writable calendar selected what does that mean & does anyone have a good easy calendar to recommend

akula1

Reaction score
Rooted my DX yesterday and cannot sync Google Calendar

I got my DX, and rooted it. My Google contacts and mail sync no problem. My Google calendar keeps coming up with a sync error. I verified my calendar is syncing from my Outlook to Google.

Has anyone else seen this? What is the fix?

Thanks,
John
Droid Owner for Life.