Google Calendar Droid 3 Pushmi can't see PC Pullyu (with a nod to Hugh Lofting)

midwestraised

Reaction score
I'm getting more attached to my clever Droid3. New question/issue: I have set up Google Calendar to be shared with one other individual. When I enter a calendar entry in Google (PC) we both see it on our phones. However, when I enter a calendar entry in the Google Calendar app (widget?) it does not show up on either the PC or his phone. Can anyone help me fix this?

Last edited:
OP
M

midwestraised

Reaction score
Over 100+ folks have scanned this message, but I'm still hoping someone can help. How do I get a phone calendar entry to show up in Google Calendar? Thanks!

REMilk

Reaction score
I just tested the adding of a calendar entry to the stock 'Calendar' app to see what might happen.

1. It did not quickly appear on my Google Calendar on my PC.

It appears as though the upload of calendar entries is based on the sync schedule for Google Calendar uploads. I do not know the schedule.

When I go to Menu/Settings/Accounts/"my google account"/ I get a complete list of my google accounts to sync. I then pressed menu/Sync now.

It did not appear on my open calendar. I switched days and came back to the date and it still did not appear. However, when I closed the calendar on the PC, then reopened it, the entry appeared.

My suggestion is that when you add an entry to your Google calendar on the phone and you are in a rush to share it, then manually sync your Google Calendar.

This is based on my little test.

Bob

OP
M

midwestraised

Reaction score
Bob, apparently manually syncing works. Still, is this the way it's supposed to work?