Google app market

aquamadman

Reaction score
I attempted to purchase the full version of shazam thru google market but seem to be unable to. My bank account shows google withdrew one dollar from my bank but not the full price, when I access shazam it says "install" and under that, "purchased" but when I hit the button it says it will down load yet never does. And I don't have the option to open the app there, it just says "purchased" every time I try to open it.
I emailed the makers of shazam but received no response, Does anyone have any ideas? I know it is only a dollar but I feel kinda ripped off by google and don't feel comfortable with them having my credit card info yet not give me any tech support when an app I payed for fails to install. Thanks for any help!!!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

harrellj

Reaction score
Go to settings > applications > manage apps and clear data/cache for the market. Then reattempt to install Shazam. You'll have to re-agree to the terms and conditions though.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
My bank account shows google withdrew one dollar from my bank but not the full price, when I access shazam it says "install" and under that, "purchased" but when I hit the button it says it will down load yet never does.
Do you have a cleared $1 transaction or a pending $1 transaction? Pending transactions don't always have the correct amount.