- Oct 20, 2009
- Reaction score
Good Morning and welcome to the Motorola Droid 2 launch day! We have expanded our Droid 2 Forum with a few new sections:
Droid 2 General Discussions
The Motorola Droid 2 Forum. This section contains all general discussions.
Droid 2 Hacks
Discussions on hacking and rooting the Motorola Droid 2.
Droid 2 Accessories
Discuss Motorola Droid 2 Accessories, Droid 2 Cases, Droid 2 Skins, Bluetooth, Droid 2 Docks and more.
Droid 2 Tech Issues
Motorola Droid 2 Tech Forum. This section will contain discussions for technical problems, bugs, and other issues.
Droid 2 Roms
Discussions and Information for custom Android Roms on the Motorola Droid 2.
Droid 2 FAQ
This section contains the Motorola Droid 2 FAQ which are Frequently Asked Questions and Answers for Droid 2 How-To's, Droid 2 Tips and Droid 2 Hacks.
Motorola Droid 2 Features and Specs:
- TI OMAP 1GHz processor with Dedicated GPU
- 8GB Internal memory for emails, texts, and apps
- 8GB pre–installed microSDcard for music, videos, and pictures (expandable to 32GB)
- Android 2.2 (Froyo) OS with Motorola Application Platform
- 3.7" Touch Screen 480x854 WVGA Display — supports up to 16M colors
- Slide–Out QWERTY Keyboard
- 5.0MP camera with auto focus, touch–to–focus, and face detection, panoramic modes, and more.
- DVD–D1 Video capture with easy upload to YouTube, slow–motion capture, fast motion capture and more.
- DLNA Wireless sharing of photos, video, and music with other DLNA compatible devices
- 3.5mm Headset Jack
- 3G Mobile Hotspot with support for up to 5 Devices
- WiFi Capable