Good earphones for Galaxy S i9000?

drynwhyl

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm looking for good earphones for my Galaxy S1. I've already tried several different kinds, and none of them worked well with my phone. This seems to be a general problem with good quality earphones, most of which are built specifically for iPhone and only work with Galaxy S2+. Now I'm scared to buy another pair that might not work. (Though I need to say that some earphones do work with my phone, so it's not like it's broken).

I have also been unable to find any shops that will allow you to try out the earphones before buying (I live in Tel Aviv, Israel).

My budget is around $70-85, and they need to be in-ear. If anyone could give me recommendations, that would be great.

Many thanks!

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
not the "You're Welcome" before the "Thank you"

johnnie113

Reaction score
I think you'd need to go to earphone shops to try out different earphones, and then you may buy online if price is too ex in the shop. Because without trying, you do not know whether earphone fits you or not.

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I think you'd need to go to earphone shops to try out different earphones, and then you may buy online if price is too ex in the shop. Because without trying, you do not know whether earphone fits you or not.

Is this a joke......I wasn't aware they had "earphone shops"....

Sent from my sexy galaxy s 3 ;-)