Good Bluetooth Stereo Headphones?

DroidGurl

Reaction score
I'm looking at bluetooth headphones for music while working out...I prefer Sony but can't seem to find anything good. Am hoping to find something for in the ear instead of outside. Anyone have good reviews of headphones? Any comments on how well they work with the Motorola Droid?

Thanks!

mslal

Reaction score
I'm real pleased with my Motorola S9-HD - perfect for the gym, and the sound is incredible

cyber3d

Reaction score
lkgmadmax, did you receive your head set yet? Does the droid sound in stereo? Is pairing a problem?

I have the Plantronics 855 stereo BT and can't figure out how to pair it successfully. Hell, I have to manually pair the phone to my car every time!

OP
DroidGurl

DroidGurl

Reaction score
I was looking at the S9-HD as well, but the reviews I read were quite mixed. The fit for the ears and the lack of anything other than the earbud size being adjustable were big cons in the reviews. I have a pretty small head and small ears and my headphones are always set as small as they can go. I also heard the headphones flop a lot during aerobic activity. Anyone have any input on these specifics? This is just what I read from user reviews on one site. Thanks!

don

Reaction score
I have a SOYO Bluetooth Stereo Headphone/Transmitter Combo and a Motorola S9 HD. The SOYO sound is far superior to the Motorola. The SOYO comes with a transmitter that plugs into an audio plug. This lets you connect with non-Bluetooth audio systems. The SOYO headset pairs directly with the Droid without the transmitter. I got mine on Ebay.

lkgmadmax

Reaction score
Yes they produce stereo sounds. They sync up fine. You have to go into to: settings-->wireless & networks-->check BT-->select BT settings-->scan for devices. Make sure you have the headset turned on. You will need to enter the code "0000" when prompted. From this point on you should be able to sync up with no issues. Regarding size, if you have a large head they may not be that comfortable, I guess I have an average size head. The headset is comfortable, you just can’t lay down and listen to them comfortably unless you lay on your back. Good luck with your choice, I have no buyer's remorse regarding my purchase.

dlmvegas

Reaction score
MotoRokr S9 Thumbs down

I got the MotoRokr S9 headset based on what I saw here. Fits nice on my head. Get phone calls in both ears. Playing my music, which is primarily why I got it, it cuts out off and on. Doesn't matter where I have the phone in relationship to the headset either.

Anybody here that can tell me what might be going on? Motorola certainly can't. I called them and was told to re-sync/pair the headset with the phone. As I told the guy, so every few minutes I need to re-sync or pair the headset with the phone after removing it as a device? Sorry but that's not an option. The music does sound great when it is playing. The headset can stop for 5 seconds or for as long as 30-45 seconds of dead air.

Thanks in advance and I have a Droid X with 2.1 on it.