Good afternoon all

scraffyz

Reaction score
Just another n00b here & figured i'd introduce myself. I'm Rick & got my Droid two days ago after having a Blackberry Storm 1 for a year (my first "smart" phone. Too.. industrial for me. And the battery pulls..oh the battery pulls). Needless to say, that relationship didn't end well. After just two days :i-m_so_happy:

Appears that there's tons of info here & can't wait to devour it!

Rick

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Just another n00b here & figured i'd introduce myself. I'm Rick & got my Droid two days ago after having a Blackberry Storm 1 for a year (my first "smart" phone. Too.. industrial for me. And the battery pulls..oh the battery pulls). Needless to say, that relationship didn't end well. After just two days :i-m_so_happy:

Rick

Hi, Rick, and welcome to the jungle! There are many recovering BB users that now call this forum home. Make yourself comfortable and if you get stuck, ask - we're all here to help each other. Hope you enjoy your time here!

:byeBB:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Rick

Hey Rick :welcome: to the Droid Forums. As a former Blackberry Storm owner myself, both 1 and 2, I know the joy you are feeling at discovering the Droid. Enjoy!