joshk707

Reaction score
hello everyone,

just got my droid, well actually i have had it for about a month now and finally thought i would introduce myself. i came from a BB Storm and all i can say is WOW after having the storm i forgot what it was like to have a phone that actually makes my life better rather than worse. lol. anyways been doing the usual, using voice control, google nav :icon_ banana: but just thought i would say i get into a forum or 2 or 3 for almost anything in my life (best scource of info IMO.) and am looking ofrward to getting tons of usefull info off this forum, thanks to everyone in advance for your help.

oh by the way the thing i like the most about owning a droid, i can finally tell every i phone user that my phone is better :icon_ goofy:

by the way i hate how much the majority of everyone thinks the i phone is PERFECT. to this i say F U :iphone:

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
welcome...yeah this forum is full of info and if you cant find something after searching, feel free to ask and plenty of people are willing to help! i came from a BB also and the benefits clearly make a huge difference in life after switching to android...

Mr. Premium

Reaction score
Welcome.

I don't want to preach but I think it's childish to be a "fanboy". I am not saying you're a fanboy, I mean everyone wants to have pride in something. However, too much pride in anything narrows the mind.

The iPhone is an awesome phone. The Droid is an awesome phone. Why does it have to be a competition? The company's should be competing not consumers.

Anyways, enjoy the forums and sorry for my rant.

OP
J

joshk707

Reaction score
its not that i hate the i phone its that i hate how "big" the fad has gotten thats all.

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome:

Glad to have you on board. You'll find a TON of info around.

Note: Please observe the "search" button located at the top, enjoy:icon_ banana: