GoLauncher & DX2 - Anyone else? Weird problem...

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Wife has GoLauncher Ex on her new DX2, and has a weird problem (I mean aside from the fact that she can't put it down for more than 10 minutes in a row ;-)).

Her primary home screen is full. She wants to add a widget to one of the other screens...so go to the home screen w/lots of empty space on it, long-press, select Widget from the list of options, select the widget, and then a message appears that she can't add anything 'cause the home screen is full.

What's happening, is that when she selects Widget from the list of options on the first choice screen, you can actually see the home screen switch back to the primary home screen in the background, and since that screen is full she can't add anything, so the process is blocked.

Anyone using GoLauncher and seeing this issue? I have it on my D2 and don't have this problem (running GB ROM Zombiestomped).

Thanks...

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
Maybe try another launcher? Just because it works great on your D2 doesn't mean its going to do well on your Dx2.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
R

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Maybe try another launcher? Just because it works great on your D2 doesn't mean its going to do well on your Dx2.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Thanks...been there, done that.

Wife is using it on her DX2, and isn't happy w/the other launchers I showed her (ADW, Zeem, Launcher Pro, etc., etc.) so currently she's "stuck" with GoLauncher due to her own stubbornness.

What I'm looking for is someone else using it to confirm it's a repeatable DX2 bug, not a one-off issue w/some conflict on her device. Already sent a message to the Go team...