Calendar widget suddenly slowing things down?

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Hey dudes, so in the past 2 days or so my Bionic has been experiencing some random redraw when sliding through screens. It only happens on the second screen to the right, where I have my GoLauncher calendar widget. Removed the widget and sure enough performance is back to perfect. Any thoughts on why this is? GL-EX has been updating like crazy recently so I'm thinking an update screwed something up? Thought I'd see if anyone has had any similar experiences or thoughts on what to do next. I'm slightly hesitant to just uninstall GoLauncher since I have everything all set up, I assume when I hit the backup/restore option in preferences it backs everything up to the SD card so I can just uninstall/re-install with no problems, but TBH I'd like confirmation of this...you know, just in case. I have so many horror stories with technology of me assuming something I always play it safe now...

Love GoLauncher and I love my Bionic, first speed hiccup I've had, but I think it has to do with the updates. Any thoughts?