going on vacation, can i use my phone?

Benny

Reaction score
I live in New York and I'm going on vacation to Puerto Rico, will I be able to call/txt/use the internet when I'm there without Verizon billing me extra?

OP
B

Benny

Reaction score
that just shows where theres coverage, i want to know if vzw will bill me extra or not

aDroidman

Reaction score
Call they can hook you up with a deal.......might have to pay a little bit for it

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

peterjariel

Reaction score
I live in New York and I'm going on vacation to Puerto Rico, will I be able to call/txt/use the internet when I'm there without Verizon billing me extra?

My wife was in PR and they didnt charge her they have a partner over there but ur bearly gonna have signal. I dont know abiut the data cause she didnt have a smart phone at the time. Just call them theyll tell u what to do. I think u have to program ur phone before u leave then reprogram it when u get to PR
have fun PR is awsome

Bob Dammit

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The info is on Verizon's site for you to refer to:
International Roaming
Seriously, if you look at the map linked in the second post, PR is in nation wide coverage.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App