God Awful Green in the Task Bar

lkevinl

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that, when you're in a call, if you hit the home button to get to an app or surf the web during a call, the status bar starts pulsating with the ugliest puke green color ever? I assume the purpose is to remind you there is an active call so you can get back to it using the notification area, but it seems like they used a color during development and then forgot to change the color to something more appealing once they finalized the product.

Beka27

Reaction score
I've honestly never paid that much attention to it. "Bigger fish to fry" and all that....

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
lkevinl

lkevinl

Reaction score
Well, I was happy to find that I could surf the web during a call... came in handy. I was just surprised by a color that doesn't seem to fit in with the rest of the colors in the phones default theme.

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I guess. But like you said, it's probably there so you remember you have a call while you're multitasking. Thank you 4G for allowing data while talking.

crxlvr

Reaction score
oh word, we can talk and web too, haha ATT, eat it

chowyenfats

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that, when you're in a call, if you hit the home button to get to an app or surf the web during a call, the status bar starts pulsating with the ugliest puke green color ever? I assume the purpose is to remind you there is an active call so you can get back to it using the notification area, but it seems like they used a color during development and then forgot to change the color to something more appealing once they finalized the product.

It's was like that on my Droid 2, if I can remember it might have been the same on the Droid O.G. also.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
lkevinl

lkevinl

Reaction score
Not the same on the OG DROID, just a phone icon in the notification bar.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

69copo

Reaction score
oh word, we can talk and web too, haha ATT, eat it
What!?!?!? I can't do that! One or the other. I called VZW Customer service and they said only in some areas for now. I'm in N.E. Ohio and am a 4G launch area, shouldn't I have that first or by now? Don't mind the color of the phone in call on the status bar though.