Go Launcher Ex help! Or any other launcher!

jchammer123

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not saying there are none, just that they are limited. And that is really in comparison to the desktop animations on Blur. Personally, I set my animations to none, and I then have all I need.

Compared to blur, you are correct. I also set mine to none cuz I think it makes it look cheesy.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

NoBloatware

Reaction score
Zeam is another one to try. Try 'em all!

I like Go Launcher EX the best right now. I think they took the ADW code and extended it. The one advantage that makes it my choice is that GO let's you put folders in the app drawer that sync to folders on the home screens.

I also like the dock on Go Launcher. You can scroll it and even have gestures for each dock icon so it can do 2 things at once. For example, I put the dialer icon on the dock. If I swipe up on the dock icon it goes to my Google Voice inbox. I could set it to go to my contacts list instead. Very useful!

OP
M

Mondingo

Reaction score
Thanks guys for all the replies. I just downloaded Go Launcher Ex yesterday. All I can say is Wow.. I love the customization. I am finding out new things with every button. I will be messing around with it all day. I'm sure I will have many questions. So thank you all for the help.. I appreciate it.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

aggiechase37

Reaction score
I went with LauncherPro because of the smoothness of it. All the transitions seem to be much smoother than other launchers. Go Launcher seemed second smoothest. ADW has a ton of customizations as does Go. Here's how I rank'em

1. LP
2. Go
3. ADW.

I'm a speed and performance guy so that's why my list is that way.

NoBloatware

Reaction score
I went with LauncherPro because of the smoothness of it. All the transitions seem to be much smoother than other launchers. Go Launcher seemed second smoothest. ADW has a ton of customizations as does Go. Here's how I rank'em

1. LP
2. Go
3. ADW.

I'm a speed and performance guy so that's why my list is that way.

Then I'd think you'd like Zeam the best.