Gnex 4.0.3? 4.0.4?

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
OP-

If your rooted and you want to run stock 4.0.3, I would STRONGLY suggest using Peter Alfonso's builds. If you want as close to stock 4.0.3 completely stable then I would go with the 1-5-2012 build that is up under the Toro Rom Downloads section. I am currently using the 1-22 build, built it has power menu options that stock obviously doesn't have. I have found the 1-22 build and the 1-5 build to be the most stable. I'm also using Lou's Defiant Kernel v3 (no cpu overclock) and it is butter smooth (and also a very stock experience)

Edit: Below is the link for the downloads for Pete's various ROM builds for the Galaxy Nexus and Lou's v3 kernel.

Pete's ROM Downloads

Lou's v3 Kernel

Last edited:

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Whether he's lying or not, I just followed him on Twitter. Figured if he's telling the truth I might as well help out. I'd love to get my hands on 4.0.4

Dilligaf

Reaction score
+1 on winner's last post.

I have been using winner's builds since I got the phone a month ago. I'm quite happy with his ROM :)

whopua

Reaction score
Am told that GWallet still won't work with anything above .2
Still true? I actually use the Wallet and I'm hesitant to move up until I know it works.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Snow02

Reaction score
Am told that GWallet still won't work with anything above .2
Still true? I actually use the Wallet and I'm hesitant to move up until I know it works.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

It works fine on any of the 4.0.3 builds.