gmail no longer auto refresh

GeekWife

Reaction score
Yup, tried that too. Still nothing. And now I'm getting force close windows every time I open it up. :huh:

Well, now it sounds like the data structure is hosed. I had this happen once (and thank goodness only once). I had to go in under Settings>Applications> Manage applications

From within Manage Applications go to menu>Filter and Choose "ALL"

Go to E-mail and choose "Clear Data"

(simply removing the account and then adding it back did not work, apparently that leaves something behind, but doing this way clears EVERYTHING out)

You are starting fresh again, but at least you are starting from a completely new and uncorrupted database.

EDIT: I'm sorry, this was how I fixed the standard converged e-mail box, I have not testing this with Gmail.

Actually, it worked with Gmail too. Thanks a million! :):icon_ banana:

Nrasser

Reaction score
I had this problem too. It was the sync setting. The patch must have turned application sync off, i didn't do it...works fine now.

kenmcdroiden

Reaction score
Yup, tried that too. Still nothing. And now I'm getting force close windows every time I open it up. :huh:

Well, now it sounds like the data structure is hosed. I had this happen once (and thank goodness only once). I had to go in under Settings>Applications> Manage applications

I tried this solution..but my Droid just says now "Waiting for Sync" and Gmail will appear shortly.

No email as of yet.

thorn11166

Reaction score

I tried this solution..but my Droid just says now "Waiting for Sync" and Gmail will appear shortly.

No email as of yet.

same problem, checked all the settings, cleared everything, turned on and off, reset, and tried manual sync, all to no a vale, still won't sync