gmail email not syncing unless I refresh

AngelCTMH

Reaction score
My yahoo updates every 15 minutes, but the gmail didnt sync since yesterday until I just told it too.

What am I doing wrong?

tebower

Reaction score
Is autosync turned on? If so, under your gmail account in My Accounts, is gmail checked?

KamiKamel

Reaction score
Aha!

I just figured mine out. When you go to Settings>Accounts & Sync and the sync settings are already check-marked.. click on your gmail address under the "Manage Accounts" bar. It was only syncing my Contacts and Calendar. "Sync Gmail" was unchecked, so I checked it.

Worked ever since. :yahoo:

chris0311usmc

Reaction score
Isn't there a way to limit the amount of times it syncs to limit battery use?

pobrien904

Reaction score
I am having this issue currently- both of my gmail accounts (one is a Gapps account in full disclaimer) are not syncing.
Everything is turned on properly and set correctly. It is only sporadic when it happens.

Some days it will be in the afternoon nothing new will come in, other days like day it won't sync all day unless I refresh!

any thoughts anyone?

Angela627

Reaction score
I just got the Droid 2 Global to replace my problematic Droid 2 and am having this issue as well. Twice today it has not been "pushing" my gmails automatically.

I checked the Power Control Widget and the Sync circle is green so I think that means auto-sync is on?