Glad to be here

stdesign

Reaction score
I've owned a computer at home since 1982 (a Radio Shack Color Computer), so yes, I'm kinda old ;) . I've had Palm PDA's since 1997, and got my first cell phone in 1995. Most of the phones I've had since aren't worth talking about. I got a Palm 700w 3 years ago, and couldn't stand the thing at all... Knowing that I should have stayed with PalmOS, I replaced it with a Palm 755p, and enjoyed it a lot more, but there were still problems (slow, unstable, needed more modern features... ). I don't care how "improved" they are now, you couldn't pay me to have a WinMo phone, but my Moto Droid is something special, indeed. It's the type of phone I didn't think would come along for another 10 years, or so... It's so thin and fast, with the smooth and gorgeous screen. I'm watching movies on it, and listening to music (my 4th gen iPod long forgotten), and the PDA functionality is as rich an experience as I can make it (with the help of the app market, of course). I'd come to expect compromises with any cell phone, but I love my Droid quite a bit.

Thanks for such a great forum! It reminds me a little of the early days of Linux message boards (the best compliment I can give :) ) , and the Android phone users need a good community to come to for their needs.

Guchi

Reaction score
Welcome to the boards! you will find info you didnt even know you wanted here

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Great to have you here stdesigns. Welcome to the forums.

I hope you find yourself a nice home here among all the Moto Droid lovers.

Enjoy the forums and again welcome.