[Giveaway] HD Widgets

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
f-1024-2

The Android market has thousands of widgets available in the market, but this has become my favorite over night. The widget gives you a nice clock, along with weather information to fill up the massive screen you might have on your TouchPad, Xoom, or Galaxy Tab 10.1 (if it's still legal in your country).
Quick Review:

App: 8/10: Could use a simple clock, and no weather for those that don't want to buy another clock.
Price: 8/10: $1.99 is significant for just a weather widget, but not bad at all.
Worth it? Yes, I'd say so. I have it on my review model Galaxy Tab 10.1, and even though I won't be able to use it when I give the Tab back, I'm glad it was there.

Giveaway:
The developers have given us 10 copies to hand over to you guys. Simple reply and tell us "which feature do you want in the next version of Android," and we'll select our favorite answers. I vote for a laser in space that can stretch your behind, but that's just me.

Enjoy guys!

P.s. Don't forget to check the post for the MyBeach HD Giveaway still waiting on 9 winners to PM me.

ColinZack

Reaction score
I would love for the notification bar to be more easily customized like CM7. Actually, more customization in general.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Well I do not know what kind of tab you have but mine does have a space laser, just saying...

But staying with the same mode of thinking I would like to be able to convert mine into a cot or air mattress, I get tired at work sometimes :)

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Just realized I forgot to put my serious comment.

I am pretty easy to please. I would just like to see the option for a message pop up, that way I could stop using a 3rd party app just because I like that specific feature.

TheHype

Reaction score
I would like for my app data to be stored in a cloud like my passwords and contact. So i dont lose my cut the rope progress every time i install a new rom!

ducttapeman0

Reaction score
I would like the ability to take screenshots using hardware button gestures like the iPhone. (I.E. hold the power button and press the volume up button or something)
THAT would be awesome.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

pschoultz

Reaction score
I would like my phone to be able to make mini Ice Cream Sandwiches via the HDMI port. Or at least Jelly Beans by the time that comes around.

pschoultz

Reaction score
I would like the ability to take screenshots using hardware button gestures like the iPhone. (I.E. hold the power button and press the volume up button or something)
THAT would be awesome.

Some phones have that already, like my old LG G2X (Home button + Power button). There might be an app out there somewhere that does that. You're right though, that should be built in to the OS...

wyveryx

Reaction score
You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads!

erebuss

Reaction score
I'd like it to be fluent in over 6 million forms of communication. What I really need is a droid that understands the binary language of moisture vaporators. And hopefully one that can speak Bocce, preferably like a second language.

adamwhitehead

Reaction score
THAT would be awesome.

Don't compare Droid to iPhone... ever lol

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

RichStevenson

Reaction score
Reaching for the stars here, but I'd like to have the ability to:

a.) Turn off the manufactures custom GUI (i.e. Blur) leaving me with the stock Android experience.
b.) Have the bloatware installed where I can uninstall if I want to.

Without rooting....