[THEME] Gingercomb Juiced - Liberty v0.8 / 0.9

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you want to get back, just flash liberty again (no wipe). It wont erase any data, but it will put the framework/theme back to stock liberty. Super easy. I jump around themes all the time.

Droid 2 APEX GB v2.0

km75

Reaction score
When I try to install the bootanimation, it appears I'm locking up in bootstrap. Anyone know why this is happening?

Try doing it manually, by placing it in data/local

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8-DroidForums addict

I found out what I was doing wrong...moved it to root and used the install for bootanimation in the toolbox! Thanks!

And how exactly did you go about moving it to root? I have yet to figure that out. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
The root of the sd (/) is not within any sub folder of the sd card. Just open up the sd and place the file there.

Droid 2 APEX GB v2.0

Mike Lazaga

Reaction score
I love the look of this theme. Has the issue with haptic feedback been resolved ?

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
On the d2 ver, yes. I assume the same with the dx

Sent from my rooted DROID2

Mike Lazaga

Reaction score
Cool Thanks. Can I use liberty toolbox to install and do I have to wipe cache ? Already backed up. Thanks for your help. I got it towork and it looks awesome. Thanks everyone

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would just do it in clockwork yourself. Wipe cache and flash.

Droid 2 zombiestomped v1.71

kingczarii

Reaction score
Slider

Hi Juicemane

Love your theme. I'm using it and it's beautiful. As soon as I find my CC, I'm gonna donate to you for doing a great job.

Question, I am using widget locker instead of stock slider and was wondering if you can post the wallpaper you use for the slider so that I can use it for widget locker. I noticed it's different than your themed wallpaper. Love the liberty eagle in the background.

Thanks!

aubreyvt

Reaction score
Email

I love the theme. Just one bug i have not seen mentioned. Sense i flashed this i have not been able to access my yahoo email account. Every time i try to add it back in now it says server error. I tried to wipe data and factory reset and still the same error. Before i factory reset the account was not in my selection under my accounts after the flash but when i tried to add it in it would say this account already exists. Do you now of anything else i can try? Thanks for the help

sonydudedjm

Reaction score
I just flashed the theme on my phone and I noticed something when I change the volume of my phone. I noticed that the volume bar is yellow. I remember on version 0.6 that the volume bar was blue. Is there someway to change the bar back to blue? I'm on version LGB 0.8. Thank you.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

matt127

Reaction score
so i downloaded it onto my computer...move to sd by usb then flash in cwm??

matt127

Reaction score
If you want to get back, just flash liberty again (no wipe). It wont erase any data, but it will put the framework/theme back to stock liberty. Super easy. I jump around themes all the time.

Droid 2 APEX GB v2.0

why not just backing up before theming and then just restoring the back up of the way it was liked?

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

Yes!

Droid 2 APEX GB v2.0

why not just backing up before theming and then just restoring the back up of the way it was liked?

Its actually faster to just re-flash.

pcpimp

Reaction score

Yes!

Droid 2 APEX GB v2.0

Its actually faster to just re-flash.

I agree much faster...You also don't have to wait for apps to update since you flashed a backup from a week ago.....