gingerbread kernels

OP
tommyk2005

tommyk2005

Reaction score
Give Pete's kernels a try. Sry don't have a link on my cell. They run 225 min.

sent from my droid while scuba diving

mkjellgren

Reaction score
For some reason I can't use any of RaidZero's kernels. Bootloops after SD card is recognized.
Same here. Tried the 900, 1000, and 1100, and they all do it.

Tried Chevy's new kernels, but I can't get the compcache to work, and they're prone to rendom reboots on my Droid anyway.

Slayher's kernels still run way to hot, and drain the battery like no other.

Any other kernel suggestions? So far the only one that worked perfectly is the 800 kernel that came with UD. Any way to get back to that without reflashing the whole ROM?

If you want the stock ud kernel back you can just reflash the rom without wiping

OSX2000

Reaction score
Give Pete's kernels a try. Sry don't have a link on my cell. They run 225 min.

sent from my droid while scuba diving
I tried Pete's newest kernel, and it bootlooped me. My Droid's just being extra picky today.

For some reason I can't use any of RaidZero's kernels. Bootloops after SD card is recognized.

Tried Chevy's new kernels, but I can't get the compcache to work, and they're prone to rendom reboots on my Droid anyway.

Any other kernel suggestions? So far the only one that worked perfectly is the 800 kernel that came with UD. Any way to get back to that without reflashing the whole ROM?

If you want the stock ud kernel back you can just reflash the rom without wiping
Yep, that's what I did, thanks.

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
Did u try any of P3 Droid's kernels? P3Droid Kernels

Also when flashing a new kernel, when in recovery, do u first "wipe cache" prior to flashing the kernel? I have found that to help my droid from time to time, so now I always do it when flashing a kernel.