Gf just got S3; she now hates her old iPhone 4s

acalla4

Reaction score
So I accidentally broke my gf's 4s this weekend. She had no insurance on the phone. As a gesture of good faith and reconciliation, I decided that I'd pay for a new phone for her. We went to the store so she could check out the phones, and I let her know that she coul have any phone she wanted. Mind you...I've been trying to convince her how much she would like an Android phone if she'd just give them a chance. She's always liked her iPhones, and she never gave any inkling that she'd want anything different. She looked at the iPhone 5 and basically scoffed when she saw the Android phones. She ended up with an S3 in white. To say the least, she loves it. Comments from her have included, "I can't believe I stayed with my iPhone for so long" and, my personal favorite, "I should've listened to you a lot sooner." I suppose the bottom line is that I'm just happy she's come around. She isn't that computer savvy, but she has already asked about roms and whatnot. I told her I'd teach her what I could, and that she could always come here for help. I know these forums have always helped me out with my Nexus in the past.

tl;dr - Read title.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
"Comments from her have included, "I can't believe I stayed with my iPhone for so long" and, my personal favorite, "I should've listened to you a lot sooner."

Treasure this moment.

OP
A

acalla4

Reaction score
[/I]Treasure this moment.[/QUOTE]

It took all I had not to buy her a ring as well. A phone should be enough for now...

jamjr74

Reaction score
Same here. Haha. Been after my wife to dump her iPhone for a s3. She finally listened and loves her s3. I'm so proud. Haha.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

OP
A

acalla4

Reaction score
She's scared now that she was on Reddit, and her phone somehow took over the Xbox and TV, showing what she was browsing. Anyone know how this is/was done?

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
So I accidentally broke my gf's 4s this weekend. She had no insurance on the phone. As a gesture of good faith and reconciliation, I decided that I'd pay for a new phone for her. We went to the store so she could check out the phones, and I let her know that she coul have any phone she wanted. Mind you...I've been trying to convince her how much she would like an Android phone if she'd just give them a chance. She's always liked her iPhones, and she never gave any inkling that she'd want anything different. She looked at the iPhone 5 and basically scoffed when she saw the Android phones. She ended up with an S3 in white. To say the least, she loves it. Comments from her have included, "I can't believe I stayed with my iPhone for so long" and, my personal favorite, "I should've listened to you a lot sooner." I suppose the bottom line is that I'm just happy she's come around. She isn't that computer savvy, but she has already asked about roms and whatnot. I told her I'd teach her what I could, and that she could always come here for help. I know these forums have always helped me out with my Nexus in the past.

tl;dr - Read title.

Congrats! :icon_ banana: Also be sure to check out our sister site dedicated to the S3 over at Galaxy S3 Forum

OP
A

acalla4

Reaction score
Thanks! I let her know the same. I've had a lot of questions answered here in the past. I know everyone here could help too.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Droid Forums

OP
A

acalla4

Reaction score
Thanks! I let her know the same. I've had a lot of questions answered here in the past. I know everyone here could help too.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Droid Forums