Get a $2 Amazon Appstore credit just for a Tweet

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
For a limited time if you follow the Amazon Appstore on Twitter you will automatically get a $2 Amazon Appstore credit.

Click here for the full details:

Tweet and get $2

Welcome! Please follow these steps to get your $2 credit to spend on Android apps in the Amazon Appstore for Android.

Click the button below and you will:

• Connect your Amazon.com and Twitter accounts. If you are not already signed in, you will be prompted to do so.
  • Automatically follow @amazonappstore on Twitter. The message "I just got a $2 credit for Android apps from the @amazonappstore. Click http://amzn.to/tweetapps2 to get yours. #get2" will be automatically tweeted from your Twitter account.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&dv_si=1&ref=tsm_1_tw_s_app_tweetsave&docId=1000675891
After completing these steps successfully, browse for apps and games for your Android phone or tablet, and click the "Get now with 1-Click" or "Buy now with 1-Click" button.

To confirm the $2 value was applied to your account, from any app detail page click "Redeem a gift card or promotion code & view balance." You should see a popup with your $2 code applied to the "Apps for Android" section here:

promo-code-tweet-and-save-small._V151358459_.jpg

You will need the Amazon Appstore for Android installed on your Android phone or tablet to complete installation of your app. For detailed instructions on installing the Amazon Appstore for Android, go to: amazon.com/appstoregetstarted
Please note:

• If you are already following @amazonappstore, you are still eligible to receive this promotion if you click the button above.
  • When you click the button above, Amazon.com will automatically tweet the offer message only once on your behalf.
  • Although the price shown with the "Get now with 1-Click" or "Buy now with 1-Click" button will not change, your credit will automatically be applied to your purchase.
  • After your purchase, you can confirm that the credit was applied by checking your order confirmation, which will be sent to you by e-mail.
  • To receive this offer, you must click the button above to follow Amazon Appstore on Twitter and tweet the above message.
  • If you receive an error, please refresh the page and try again. If an error persists, please contact Customer Service.
  • Offer limited to one promotional credit per Amazon.com customer and account.
  • Other restrictions apply. See details below.
  • Offer valid for a limited time only.

Reaction score
+1
Awesome heads up, I could always use 2 bucks... especially in this broke economy. :p

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of terminating my Twitter account today. Then I read this, and voila, in less than a minute I had the $2 credit for the Amazon App Store. Thanks for the heads up. Now I can close down my Twitter account.

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Sweet deal though OP...thanks for letting us know.

Sent from my Droid 3 directly to YOU!