GB has root!

mcp770

Reaction score
:blackdroid:
p3droid twitter: So now you have GB and its rooted, I wonder what we will see now out of the community. I think some new Roms/Themes are in order

Can't wait for new roms!

Developers phone doesn't automatically equal root

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Rooted gb is on the tbh app. Soon to be on mydroidworld.com

May sound stupid but..... do you have to re-root after rooting the gb rom from tbh.

No, it's pre rooted. You have to be on rooted 340 and flash pre rooted gb via clockwork recovery.

Nice and thanks for the response,been reading about some recovery Issues do you know if they apply with the rooted version.

Question

No, it's pre rooted. You have to be on rooted 340 and flash pre rooted gb via clockwork recovery.

I want to get this right, do I have to SBF 3.40 using Rsdlite. First or can I use clockwork recovery and flash the zip to 3.40 and reinstall GB with preroot. I am running THE GB LEAK NOW THANKS FOR THE HELP IN ADVANCE....

Just a real quick question, wtf does this have to do with Liberty ROM? Help me out cuz I might be outta the loop...

Just a real quick question, wtf does this have to do with Liberty ROM? Help me out cuz I might be outta the loop...

This. I thought this thread would be some news about Liberty GB release info! Whatta downer!

Back