Games don't work right

Reaction score
Hey how are you.

I just brought a Droid Razr. I really like the phone and I am sad to say my games that I had on my thunderbolt dont work correctly. Pac man, MS pa man, Space invadors, Wheel of fourtune. Yet raging tunder Need for speed and some of the more popular ones work.

I really don't want to give this phone back. If I have to I'll just take the thunderbolt or try the nexus. I don't really like the Nexus cause I feel the colors are not as bright as on the Motorola and I'm not in the mood for a new learning curve for an OS and it feels cheap and in two stores that backs were falling off. Please help me here !!

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Just have to wait for the Dev's to add support for the Razr, no reason to take the phone back. You could have the same problems with the Gnex, especially since it is a brand new OS. Not like those games you listed are a make or break deal here, there are tons in the Market that work just fine on the Razr.

OP
T
Reaction score
Just have to wait for the Dev's to add support for the Razr, no reason to take the phone back. You could have the same problems with the Gnex, especially since it is a brand new OS. Not like those games you listed are a make or break deal here, there are tons in the Market that work just fine on the Razr.

Too Late I returned it and I'm back with the tunderbolt. I feel bad I returned it but I just couldn't see spending that kind of money now when my bolt can do more. BTW I was loosing singal (data) They are comming out with the droid max anyway. Interesting though I tried MS Pacman today on the samsung galaxy and that was messed up also. However on the HTC Rezond it played ok. Again I have the tunderbolt and the thunderbolt has a bigger screen and the the rezound has a higher resolution and it lags a little more than the razr. So I might as well keep what I have and see what happens later. I will say this I miss my phone I really was sad to return it. But it made sense. :(