Gameloft's Modern Combat 3 is $0.99 today only!

Valvoline

Reaction score
works on my DX, not on my TF101. got an .apk link though, ill se if that works....

solar

Reaction score
Just know that if you change phones, you forfeit your rights to the game. gameloft will refuse to let you download the game again. Sometimes they won't even let you when you have to wipe your phone. I've dealt with these issues myself and have seen posts by others. I buy a lot of games for my phone, PC, consoles, etc, but I won't buy from gameloft anymore. Luckily awesome looking games like Dead Space and GTA are coming from other outlets and are more deserving of my money.

Valvoline

Reaction score
Ok, so i paid for it for my DX so i dont feel to bad about having it ported to my tf101 even though gameloft wont allow the tf101 to download if from the market. But i got it working on my TF!01. *mod edit-sorry but you cant do that.

Sweettooth

Reaction score
Still shows $7 for me. I downloaded 9mm and Asphalt 6 but haven't played them yet. I'm curious how well this game runs though. Unless the preview screens are just hi-def render shots, there's no way that game runs smoothly enough on any phone to make it worth the full asking price.

Valvoline

Reaction score
Ok, so i paid for it for my DX so i dont feel to bad about having it ported to my tf101 even though gameloft wont allow the tf101 to download if from the market. But i got it working on my TF!01. *mod edit-sorry but you cant do that.
ok no prob