Gameloft's Modern Combat 3 is $0.99 today only!

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have to say, this game is freaking amazing lol. I never attempted to play anything on my OG but angry birds, I'm highly impressed.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you choose this game, you can just about kiss that 15 min return window goodbye. I'm downloading the extra 748MB through wifi and now I'm 15 mins into it and only half way done. We dont have 4G here yet, but maybe that would speed things up.

With the Gameloft games I've gotten, you don't even have the option of using 4G; if you're not near a WiFi that's it.

BTW has anyone with a Bionic gotten it? All reviews are with the Nexus. It says it's compatible, but I wanted to be sure.

ShortRound45

Reaction score
It say's that it's not compatible with my HTC Rezound but it is with my DX????? Is there anyway around this. I payed for 9mm hd from gameloft and didn't check first and Its also not compatible with my Rezound for some reason. It won't even download to my phone. Again, anyone no the way to get around this?

I have same issue.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sweet. I'll download it in a few. Is it a wifi only download or can I download it over 4g?

I've installed Asphalt 6 (from the Android Market) and Dungeon Hunter II (from Gameloft's site) and while you could install the game with either WiFi, 3G or 4G, the final part had to be installed via WiFi.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Nexus owners.

Are you having trouble with the multitouch in this game? Normally I like to move the player and move my gun around, but the multitouch on the device won't let me majority of the time. Other than that it is a fun game with amazing graphics. I am still blown away by the power of our mobile phones:hail:

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Mine's working fine but I do remember someone had post a video showing the Nexus mutli-touch was buggy during games sometimes. I believe it was the bottom right of the screen that was the issue.

The guy in the video said you can usually just close the program and open it back up and it would work again, which most likely means some sort of software bug.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sweet. I'll download it in a few. Is it a wifi only download or can I download it over 4g?

I just got it and it gave the the option of either WiFi or carrier data (eg 4G).

combatmedic870

Reaction score
you can run game loft games on htc devices using chainfire3d and the power vr plug in or what not. thats what i did when i had my rezound.